Monday, November 7, 2011

SM Malls feature Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 live stream video

Yes, you read it right from the title we have here at the SM Mall blog. Different SM Malls will be featuring the Pacquiao vs Marquez III live stream. I am currently considering watching it there with my father so I guess I'll be reserving Php 600.00 for a ticket price and Php 1,200.00 for us two.

Probably if SM will be giving away freebies like last time when we got t-shirt souvenirs for the Pacquiao vs Margarito. I just hope this time that SM will also be giving away t-shirt souvenirs for the fight.

I'd love to collect it if given the chance to get me one also if the Pacquiao Mayweather ever happens or if Margarito get his second chance at fighting the best pound for pound or probably if Miguel Cotto would be able to come back after his fight with Margarito. Well, that would be a lovely collection for me a Pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment